We pay our Shepherds monthly via direct bank transfer.
- You must ensure that your bank details are entered in the Shepper app before you complete any tasks with us. You can enter your preferred bank account details in the 'Payout' section of the Account tab in the Shepper app. This information is stored securely with Transferwise.
- After the last job of the month is registered on our system, we will generate an invoice for you which will include the jobs completed by you, the fee, and your bank details if you have been paid by Shepper before.
- We will send you the generated invoice in the first couple of working days of the new month.
- You will then have 4 days to review the invoice and notify us of any inaccuracies which may need editing, which we will then send you a revised invoice to check.
- If everything is correct on the invoice, you will not need to reply to the invoice email, we will assume it is correct and the invoice will be paid.
- Payments will be made by the 11th of the month.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate information bank account details .
Please note: Shepper is unable to pay for tasks completed more than 3 months ago, so if you notice any issues with your invoice, please ensure that you contact us as soon as possible.
How much do Shepherds get paid?
We pay a flat rate per task. The prices vary depending on the size and location of whatever is being inspected. The fee will always be available to you in the Marketplace before you accept a task.