How do I get paid?
- You enter in your valid payment method within the app. You can find this in your account under 'Payout'.
- We pay our Shepherds monthly via direct bank transfer.
- After the last job of the month is registered on our system, we will generate an invoice for you which will include the jobs completed by you, the fee, and your bank details if you have been paid by Shepper before.
- We will send you the generated invoice in the first couple of working days of the new month.
- You will then have 4 days to review the invoice and notify us of any inaccuracies which may need editing, which we will then send you a revised invoice to check.
- If everything is correct on the invoice, you will not need to reply to the invoice email, we will assume it is correct and the invoice will be paid.
- Payments will be made in the first 7 working days of the new month.
Please note: Shepper is unable to pay for tasks completed more than 3 months ago, so please ensure that you send us your invoice in a timely manner or contact us if you have any issues.
How much do Shepherds get paid?
We pay a flat fee per task. The prices vary depending on the size and location of whatever is being inspected and how long it may take.
If you have completed a task with Shepper but you have not received an email with the Invoice Template attached, please email us at email@example.com