Whilst the vast majority of reports are passed, there are some occasions where a report might be failed.
All reports are reviewed by our review team, either in real-time or later on during a delayed review stage to ensure the quality of every report.
A report may be failed if:
- It was submitted outside the deadline (check the start/end times of each check!)
- It contains unsuitable media; this means blurry photos, unclear photos, missing photos, photos of screens, shaky videos, bad angles etc;
- It contains inappropriate/offensive language
- It has not been completed at the correct location (use the get directions button in-app to navigate)
- Any requested edits following a retry note are not made
- Evidence suggests that the answers in the report have been falsified!
Read our blog for our Top Tips for ensuring all your reports are passed by the review team.