Occasionally, a corrupted or broken media (a photo or video) might prevent you from submitting a report.
An error message will appear on the screen at the submission stage to let you know.
To submit your report you need to remove and replace any media marked with a red exclamation.
1. Quickly review your report and find any sections highlighted in red.
2. Within the red sections, a red exclamation mark will show you exactly where the corrupted media is.
3. Delete any media file with a red exclamation mark.
4. Replace any deleted media with new photos or videos.
5. Finally, remember to resubmit your report for us to review.